NSB PRIMA is present in Indonesia under the auspices of PT NSB INAKO PRIMA to be a part in responding to the challenges of infrastructure development in Indonesia which is currently being intensively built by the Government, to help Construction Service providers be able to carry out projects more quickly and at an economical cost.
Our main products are offering the latest Girder alternative solutions for elevated construction of bridges, roads and railways.
This product itself is a design technology developed jointly between Korea and Indonesia that is already known in Korea by the name of Sbarch (SteelBox Arch Bridges).
At present several projects that have decided to use Sbarch technology are a number of contractors under the auspices of the PT Waskita Karya group.
Vission & Mission
1. VISIONBeing a leading and innovative company in the field of steel construction, especially bridges, both in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
- Enhance collaboration with leading companies in Asia to achieve high levels of innovation in bridge design.
- Increase collaboration with Project Owners to carry out value engineering so that the Project's main objectives are achieved.
- Improve the ability of company engineers in the field of steel construction so that the higher the ability to produce competitive and innovative designs.
- Build a company with the concept of integration between supporting selected companies, so as to achieve the optimization of resources in achieving the Company's Vision.